Economic Class

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under these federal economic immigration programs:
  • the Federal Skilled Worker Program,
  • the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
  • the Canadian Experience Class.
  • Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry system through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs.

Finding out that you qualify in the Federal Skilled Worker category is just the beginning of your journey to immigrating to Canada. Having Certified, Experienced, Well-skilled, Caring and Expert guide from start to end is extremely important.

With over 18 years of experience, over 10,000 satisfied clients, three national level awards, and being the Canadian Government Authorized ICCRC Member, “GEPSI” has proved to be an expert in providing Immigration Services.

  • Federal Skilled Worker

The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is considered the backbone of Canadian Immigration since many years. For the first-time under the Express-Entry program, there will be no restricted occupations list, or cap to limit the number of candidates in a particular occupation.

The Canadian Government’s intention is to attract thousands of candidates from worldwide, and the competition will be severe. Here is a brief summary of what you need to know under this Express Entry – FSW program:

  • You should have worked in an occupation in the NOC 0, A or B categories for at least one year in the past 10 years
  • You must qualify fully in this program under the six selection factors based points system, awarding points on your age, education, work history, and other adaptability factors, with a current pass-mark of 67
  • Dependent children under the age of 19 (on date of application) are eligible to be included
  • You must have your Education Credentials Assessment done prior to applying
  • You must have your English or French Language proficiency test done and completed, with scores (not older than 2 years from application date).
  • You will be required to have settlement funds for your arrival
  • You must not have any serious health issues, or a criminal record that would make you inadmissible to Canada
  • If you qualify in the FSW program with a pass mark of 67 or higher, you may then apply to be considered using the Express Entry (EE) protocol
  • If you are chosen in the EE protocol, you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) and you will have exactly 90 days to submit a complete perfected application and all supporting documents
  • Having a pass-mark of 67 and applying for EE does not mean you will be chosen, as you will be ranked among ALL of the applicants who have entered the EE pool, and those with the highest CRS scores will be chosen first.

The (CRS) Comprehensive Ranking System consists of total 1200 points.

For candidates without an accompanying spouse or common-law partner, there are:

  • a maximum of 500 points available for core human capital factors;
  • a maximum of 100 points available for skill transferability factors; and
  • 600 points available for additional factors (including a provincial nomination, an offer of arranged employment, and/or prior Canadian study experience).

For candidates with an accompanying spouse or common-law partner, there are:

  • a maximum of 460 points available for core human capital factors of the principal applicant;
  • a maximum of 40 points for the core human capital factors of the spouse or common-law partner;
  • a maximum of 100 points available for skill transferability factors; and
  • 600 points available for additional factors (including a provincial nomination, an offer of arranged employment, and/or prior Canadian study experience).
    • Age                                                                                                                        110
    • Education                                                                                                          150
    • Language skills                                                                                               160
    • Canadian work experience                                                                        80
    • Partner’s education, language and Canadian work                    40
    • Skills transferability (cross-matching factors)                            100
    • Having a Provincial Nomination or Arranged Employment    600
    • Qualified Canadian Education of One/Two years =                   15
    • Qualified Canadian Education of Three or more years =        30
    • LMIA Job offer under  O, A or B category jobs =                          50
    • LMIA Job offer under “OO” category jobs =                                 200
    • New Rules From June 6th 2017:
      • French ability                                                                      15/30
      • 15 additional points will be awarded to candidates who prove adequate intermediate (equivalent to Canadian Language Benchmark 7) or better French ability, and English ability of CLB 4 or lower.
      • 30 additional points will be awarded to French speaking candidates who prove adequate intermediate or better French ability, and who also prove English ability of CLB 5 or better.
      • Sibling in Canada                                                       15
      • 15 additional points will be awarded to candidates with a sibling in Canada who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of at least 18 years of age. These points may also be awarded if the candidate’s spouse or common-law partner has a sibling in Canada. The candidate or his or her spouse/common-law partner must share a mother and/or father with the sibling in Canada. This relationship can be through blood, adoption, marriage, or common-law partnership.
  • Federal Skilled trade Program:

The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.

Minimum requirements

To be eligible, you must:

  • plan to live outside the province of Quebec
  • meet the required levels in English or French for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),
  • have at least two years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in a skilled trade within the five years before you apply,
  • meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC), except for needing a certificate of qualification, and
  • have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least one year or a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial or territorial authority.
  • Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program is designed to allow international students and temporary foreign workers who have one year of work in Canada to apply to become Permanent Residents of Canada. From January 1, 2015, you will need to qualify fully in this program, and also apply in the Express Entry (EE) protocol. This is different than in prior years, when you were allowed to apply directly into the CEC program. Now you must compete with a broad range of candidates in other programs where you will be ranked and selected and then invited to apply. Having a perfect first step application is now essential to even be chosen for the second round where only then will you be allowed to apply for permanent residence.

The Canadian Experience Class should be of interest to any temporary Foreign Worker in Canada now, or international student who has studied here and worked in Canada for one year after graduating.  For international students who are soon to graduate, at this stage in your Canadian Immigration journey, it is important that you make the right career choices, and to understand the recent changes to the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program that show there are more changes to come that may impact your ability to qualify in future. You will need to understand the next most important step, that of choosing the right job in the right NOC (National Occupation Code) level, and to take the correct language proficiency test.  Also, if you need to potentially extend your work permit by having your employer sponsor you through the LMIA process, LMIA process is very stringent and requires number of supporting documents. You must know these requirements in advanced, so that your employer can be prepared and we can conclude this process smoothly without any errors or omission.

If you have started working in Canada, or have already worked in Canada for one year, you may qualify now or soon.

80% of our recent inquiries in this category are all reapplications, where the client filed on their own and was refused on the smallest of technicality for a detail they missed. You cannot afford to have this happen to you, especially since being disqualified in the EE round will then prevent you from applying again for a full year, or worse, see you banned from applying for 5 years if CIC feels you misrepresented any important fact.

I invite you to consider calling one or our officers at GEPSI and booking a detailed consultation meeting with us, to see if you can qualify now.

We will be glad to assess your qualifications for immigrating to Canada in this category. Kindly email us your detailed resume, and we will get back to you shortly with our assessment, and an invitation to meet with us. All inquiries are confidential.

You can also call us to set up an in office consultation, or for those not near our offices, we can book a phone or Skype consultation as well. I hope we will get a chance to meet soon in person or phone, and look forward to being of service to you in making your immigration journey a success.

  • Provincial Nominee Programs via Express Entry:

This information is for applicants to the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) who wish to apply through Express Entry.

If a province or territory nominates you through an Express Entry stream, it will be listed on your nomination certificate.

There are two ways to apply:

  • You contact the province or territory and apply for a nomination under their Express Entry stream.
  • If the province or territory agrees to nominate you, you create an Express Entry profile (or update your profile if you already have one) and show you have been nominated.
  • You get a nomination through your MyCIC account, which you accept electronically. OR
  • You create an Express Entry profile and show the provinces and territories you are interested in.
  • If a province or territory sends you a “notification of interest” to your MyCIC account, you contact them directly.
  • You apply to their Express Entry stream.
  • If you are nominated, they will offer it to you through your MyCIC account, and you accept it electronically.

In both cases, you will need to create an Express Entry profile during the process, so you should do it right from the start.

Provinces and territories (PTs) that operate a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) can nominate candidates through the Express Entry pool, in addition to nominating foreign nationals to the existing paper-based process.

Candidates who have a PT nomination receive an additional 600 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), which is usually sufficient to trigger an invitation to apply (ITA) at the next round of invitations subject to some conditions.

PTs have direct access to the Express Entry pool through a dedicated portal that allows them to view and nominate candidates in the pool. Each PT has a designated administrator who manages access to the portal for their jurisdiction.

To enter and remain in the Express Entry pool as a PNP candidate, a foreign national must demonstrate the following:

  • that they have a PT nomination that has been validated by the nominating jurisdiction; and,
  • that they meet the program requirements of one of the Express Entry federal immigration programs (i.e., Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program or Canadian Experience Class).

We are ICCRC Members with over 15 years of healthy experience in the field of Overseas Education and Immigration matters. Our director has resolved number of complex immigration issues and has dealt with Canadian Immigration offices on number of visa issues.

We will be pleased to assist you by offering a very sincere and stringent analysis on your application in order to ensure the best, smoothest and the most economical and ethical solution for your career or migration goal.

Good Luck…

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.